Guncross Episode 1 Guncross Episode 1

Overall this was really well made, but I will have to point out that some of your sound levels need work as there was some narration I couldn't really hear as the music was too loud. Make sure any spoken words that the viewers need to hear aren't drowned out by music. Also, maybe practice the actual voice acting a bit more as some of the lines weren't all that great. If you fix those fairly minor issues this could be a great series.

On Water On Water

Pure Brilliance

I don't know, but there's something profoundly beautiful about two people in love simply running off on a boat to bugger knows where. I loved the crayon styling as well as the randomness of the lawnmower on water. (To be a complete pedant, I think I remember reading that people are 70% water, not 65%) Also, that song is too catchy for words. Which means it's a shame that I can only write reviews (or anything else for that matter) using words and nothing else. One for my favourites list to be sure. The only complaint I can really think of is the fish swimming in perfect formation looked quite odd, but that's about it.

Dustball responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I struggled with the % too, I thought it was 75% but then when I researched it I read %65, so I had to change the lyrics and it bugged me. Also, don't fish swim in stiff groups like that? Ok, it does look weird though. :)

Envy Envy

decent first attempt

first things first, the animation really wasn't very good at all. The size of the flash was too small, and there wasn't alot going on. The music was quite good, but i think that your filesize was extremely large for relatively poor animation. you need to compress your mp3s in your flash. Also, the moral of the story didn't quite make sense. Otherwise, it was good to see someone trying something different.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

excellent for a first flash

Reasonably well animated, good use of authentic halo weapons and characters (although it would have been much better if the sound effects were from halo as well) and an overall good effort.

the YuYu the YuYu

you should get your own cartoon! oh wait. you have

the animation was simply amazing, near professional quality, with amazing parallax scrolling effects that have encouraged me to put some in my flash, even though there's no reason for them to be there. I loved the sense of speed, and how powerful the bitey (and the yuyu) must be to be capable of such movement velocities is just incomprendable. i could imagine sonic running along at top speed, only to stop and think what it was that just flew past him. and that song just keeps on growing on me, can you PLEASE tell me where it is available in mp3 (assume it IS available). In fact, i could just imagine Jaffar from FE7 rushing past at an obcenely fast pace cutting open enemy gaurds while being but a blur to the rest of the world (to that tune of course). I would go on, but it would appear that 4096 is a finite number.

Toast! ep.1 Toast! ep.1

decent sounds but otherwise total crap

i think i pretty much summed up what i think of it already but just to give you something you might think about i will write more than that. The graphics and animation was completely dire to say the least, except for the ok-ish looking intro. there was also absolutely no point to it whatsoever, i mean, who actually LIKES badly animated stick figures?? don't bother answering because it was rhetorical. this has only survived because one of you is part of that Lock group (i never saw the point of those groups all they ever make is rubbishy looking flash either with the clocks and their pointless steven hawking rip-offs and everyone else who just does poorly animated anti-clock flash or really terrible stuff like this)

ChokeyB responds:

There are some things in life we will never know. Like, why do people who have never made flash in their life think that their opinion matters against someone who does.

I don't care what you think and neither does anyone else.

BB - TT 3 BB - TT 3

i never saw the point of these

i thought the animation wasn't really that great, the concept of fast repeating sections that are part of one flash just doesn't wash with me, i want to see storylines, originality, stunning graphics and some sort of spark there. and simply putting a head on a clip from My Name is Earl and adding a tune doesn't really count as a good flash. I know flash is hard, I am making one at the moment (which has taken a hell of a lot longer than i thought it would) but that doesn't excuse bad ones.

Toast! ep.2 Toast! ep.2

what was the point of that?

seriously, why say "what happened next" if nothing happened in the first place? make good flash FFS!!

ChokeyB responds:

djf

Coconuts! Coconuts!

its so bad its good!!!!

I just couldn't stop laughing just because of the rediculousness of having stick figures doing that tune from Worms 3D!!!! otherwise the animation was pretty poor but still funny.

Panzerknacker responds:

lol..err thanks?

The People's Mario The People's Mario

This is the best mario parody I have ever seen!!!!

I haven't heard the russian song before but it was a very, very good choice and really went with the whole style of it. The way mario beats all the goombas was actually very well animated, with some blood but smooth looking blood rather than actual gore. I loved the variety of the kills as well as the use of the hammer (even if he only had it in one game). Also, the last reviewer shouldn't say "mario was made to resemble stalin" as though it was categorically a fact. Its not, and the maker says this in the description. also, cool smoke effects as well as the ultra soviet style ending with him standing gloriously in front of the waving flag. whatever you do, DON'T think of it as overrated!