zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

Best 2D GTA clone I've played in long while

I love the free roaming style, the car is really fun to drive, powersliding is addictive and rather useful at the same time. While I don't believe it's possible to dual-wield assault rifles IRL, it's really cool going round mauling endless undead with them. Those "defend this spot" sections are some of the best moments in the game, with a real challenge fighting off loads of enemies while not being able to leave the screen. The shooting is very accurate although I would prefer it if your bullets would fire not at the exact point of the mouse but just in the same direction, as I don't like missing shots by firing too short or too long. Also, having to press Spacebar to fire left weapon is kinda awkward compared to left-click for the right weapon, I'd prefer it if you could use right-click or something.

painisenjoyment responds:

if it were possible to use right-click in that manner, i'd have definitely done it. however, flash movies have the right-click permanently bound to open the menu. i cannot change it. :(

Eco-Pico Eco-Pico

not very fun

the graphics and sounds were ok but the game is quite repetitive and not much fun.

Do you have the balls Do you have the balls

decent game but not great

this is a good central concept but you need some sounds as well as a lot more levels and perhaps better controls so you don't acidentally unclick what you were just clicking. otherwise its a good try.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Wario Ware online!!!

I have waited so long for someone to do this without involving emulators! great graphics and very good controls, the only complaint is that i don't like the music that much. otherwise it's an amazing game!!

jmtb02 responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it :)!

-jmtb02

Halo: Escape Halo: Escape

good graphics, seemingly no reason

I was impressed by the 3D visuals used and the general rhythmic presentation, but there didn't seem to be that much point or reason to it. even animutations have famous characters/people in bizzare contexts as well as surreal backgrounds (and Colin Mochrie) to give some sort of point to it. A good movie but lacking in that extra something that most music videos have.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Amazing game

I really like the graphics, controls, design, difficulty curve, basically everything about this game. By the way, i got to wave 28 for those interested. The satisfying laser blasts and screams of the soldiers (i mean, what strategist thinks that infantry are the best solution to assault a big powerful laser turret FFS) are hard to beat. This is the new "Defend your castle" as far as I'm concerned.